Thursday 15 October 2009

Welcome to The Travelling Mimi

Hello Everybody!

This is a blog that I have set up in order to keep in contact with all of my lovely friends during my time away. Rather than send out emails to people who probably don't want to read them, my friend Harps suggested that I set up a blog so those who are interested in the progress of my journey can find out what I am up to - and hopefully this will entice people to get in touch with me and let me know the goings on back home :D

As most people are aware, I leave for ten months of travelling on 22nd October. The planned route is: Dubai, New Zealand, Australia, India, Nepal, Tibet and China. But this is open to change depending on obtaining visas, cash flow etc.

I'm travelling with my boyfriend/husband (how do you define the person that you have religiously but not legally married?!) who is the brains of the outfit so should anything go wrong I shall be able to put all of the blame on him! Hehe!

Well that's about it for now. My next post will come after I have actually gone somewhere more exciting than my bedroom (where I am currently writing).

Happy reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment